Using the Quote Detail View
Use the Detail view to see information for a selected record. The Detail view consists of information boxes, tabs, and a user-defined middle section.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Quotes to open the Quotes List view. If necessary, use the Lookup to locate a quote, and then click on the quote number.
- On the toolbar click the List View button, or click the current group tab.
- On the Task Pane, under Quote Tasks, click Generate Proposal.
- When the progress message box appears, do one of the following:
- Wait for the job to complete and open your proposal from the link that displays.
- Click Close to dismiss the box. The proposal continues to process in the background. When the proposal is available, a job notification alert appears in the menu bar. You can either view the proposal from the Job Notifications box or from the Reports History tab.
- On the Task Pane, under Quote Tasks, click Convert to Sales Order.
A sales order is created with the Quote ID populated with the original quote ID. The quote record remains, but the Sales Order ID is populated with the new sales order ID and the status is changed to Won.
Promote Infor CRM Back Office Extension only.
- Click Get Order Total to update the quote totals in the snapshot with information from the integrated back office application.
The information boxes contain the primary information about the quote. The quote snapshot appears in the upper section of the detail view as well. Users with appropriate permissions can edit these boxes.
detail view tabs
Each tab shows specific information you can use for quote related activities. Click a link to see more information about each tab.
Additional tabs may be available if your implementation includes a Back Office Extension.
|Sold To||Ship To||ERP Details|
|Bill To||Discount Charges||Sales Persons|
user defined section
You can drag and drop tabs into the user defined middle section. The tab will remain there until it is moved back to the lower section.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.