Viewing Contacts or Accounts on a Contour Map
Your security access determines what functions are available. Contact your administrator for any access rights changes.
You can view one or more contacts or accounts on a Contour map. From the map you can also add a temporary place to the map and get driving instructions. The map provider is determined by your administrator.
Do one of the following:
- Open the Account or Contact detail view, in the Task Pane, under Common Tasks, click Show on Map.
- Open the Contact or Account list view, select 1 or more records and in the Task Pane, under Common Tasks, click Show on Map.
- On the Tools menu, point to Contour Distance Search, click Account or Contact, and then perform a Contour Distance Search.
- Open the Contact or Account list view
- View the group or lookup results that contain the records you want to view.
- Select one or more records by pressing the CTRL or Shift key as you click each item.
If you do not select any records then all records will be selected.
- From the Task Pane, under Common Tasks, click Show on Map.
A map view opens with the contacts or accounts listed and identified on the map.
- On the Contour map, click Add Place.
- In the Name box type the name of the place you are adding.
For example, a hotel, restaurant, or airport.
- In the Address box type the street number and name.
- Complete the City, State, Postal Code, and Country boxes.
- On the Contour map, click Get Directions.
- If you need to change the order, you can drag and drop the contacts, accounts, or places in the left pane, and then click Get Directions again to get an updated route.
- To remove a single contact or account clear the check box.
- To remove all contacts or accounts click Clear All.
If an address cannot be located on a map, then the map pin will be red and located as close to the location as can be determined. For example, in the middle of a postal code, city, state or country. If none of that information can be determined, then the pin will appear on the map at the longitude and latitude point 0,0.
Click the red pin to see details about why the address could not be located on the map.
What is Contour Proximity Search?
Viewing Contacts or Accounts that are Nearby
Performing a Contour Proximity Search
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.