To perform a lookup
- Do one of the following:
Open the Detail or List view for the type of record you want to look up and click the Lookup tab. (For example, Contact)
- In the Navbar, right-click the type of record you want to look up and click Lookup.... For example Lookup Accounts...
In the Lookup by box,select a search condition from the drop-down list.
The Lookup by options depend on the columns included in the layout of the lookup, which are determined by the group you selected as the Default Lookup Layout in your Group options. To include another search item in the list, you must either update the Default Lookup Layout group to include the column you wish to search by, or change the Default Lookup Layout to a group that includes that column in the layout.
- Select a search condition operator from the drop-down list. For example, Contains or Starting with.
- In the next box, type your search criteria according to the search condition you selected.
For example, if you are looking for the account named Abbott Ltd, you would type "ab" in this box.
- To add another search criteria, click the Add Condition button and repeat steps 2-4 for each search criteria you add.
- When you have entered all of your search requirements, click Search.
The records that match your criteria display in the Lookup Results tab
All searches are run on the records you can access. Depending on the options chosen by your administrator, you may also be able to find records based on the group to which it belongs.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.