Editing User Options
Infor CRM provides tools to allow you to modify some parts of the interface so that you can work in the way that suits you best. User Options allow you to set specific preferences for such features as the view that appears when you start the Infor CRM Web Client and Alerts. Your settings that you enter are recorded for you and are not visible to other Infor CRM users. Some options are shared between the Infor CRM Client and Infor CRM Web Client.
To edit user options
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the tab for the options you want to edit.
- Click the General tab to edit the initial startup view, the default owner or team, the Mail Merge base templates, the number of templates in the most recently used list, or e-mail options.
- Click the Group tab to select the group of records to use as your default group for each record type.
- Click the Calendar tab to set options for the Calendar view. You can determine the information that displays on your calendar, the default view, or the day start and end times.
- Click the Change Password tab to change your password.
- Click the Opportunities tab to set defaults for new opportunities.
- Click the Alerts tab to set defaults to determine how you will be alerted.
- Click the Activities tab to set options for the Activity Main view, follow-up activities, or activity alarms.
- Click the User Profile tab to set defaults to customize your experience. For example, your language preference.
- Click the Customer Service Options tab to set options for customer service items, like Tickets.
- Click Save.
You must click Save on each tab or your option selections will not be saved.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.