Adding or Editing Metrics
Use the Add Metric or Edit Metric view to add a new metric or edit an existing metric. Metrics determine how Dashboard widget data is calculated.
The system administrator and users with the appropriate role can access these features.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Entity Manager.
- From the Entity Manager list, select the entity of the filter you want to add .
- In the Metrics tab in the lower pane, click Add.
- In the Metric Name box, type a unique and descriptive name for the metric.
There can be no spaces or special characters in the Metric Name.
A metric and filter cannot have the same name.
- In the Display Name box, type the metric name you want to be displayed in the Infor CRM Web Client.
- Click the Type drop-down arrow and select from the list. Options are:
- Metric - a calculation based on an aggregation only .
- Date Difference Metric - a calculation based on an aggregation between two date fields.
- Click the Fields drop-down arrow and select the entity property you want to use for the metric calculation. If necessary, click
the plus sign to expand the list of fields.
The available fields depend on the entity selected in step 2.
- Click the Aggregationsdrop-down arrow and select the type of calculation from the list. Options are:
- Total (sum)
- Minimum Value
- Maximum Value
- If the metric type is Date Difference Metric, then click the From and To drop-down lists and select the date fields to be calculated.
- Click Save.
- Select the appropriate entity from the Entity Manager list.
- In the Metrics tab in the lower pane, click Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.