The system administrator and users with the appropriate role can access these features.
Qualifications are a collection of qualification items that are used to validate lead information or determine if and when a lead is ready to become a sales opportunity.
- On the Administration menu, click New Qualification.
- In the Qualification for box type a descriptive name.
- Click Save.
- In the Qualification Detail view use the Items tab to add qualification items.
- Open the Qualification Detail view.
- In the Qualification for box update the descriptive name.
- Click Save.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Administration, and then click Qualifications to open the Qualifications List view. If necessary, use the Lookup to locate a qualification, and then click on the qualification name.
- On the Qualification Detail view, click the Delete button.
When you delete a qualification, you will also delete any associated qualification items.
Using the Qualification Detail View
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.