Adding an Ad Hoc Group
You can create an ad hoc group to store a list of selected records from any of the List views.
To add an ad hoc group
- Open a list view.
- Open a group or perform a Lookup to find the records you want to add to the group.
- Select one or more records by pressing the CTRL or Shift key as you click each item and then do one of the following:
- From the Task Pane, select Save Records as Group.
- Right-click in the List view grid and select Save Records as Group.
If you do not select any records, you will be asked if all records in the group should be used. If you click OK, all group records will be selected.
- In the Add Records to new Group dialog box, type a descriptive name in the Group Name box.
- If a large number of records were selected, the Jobs Progress dialog box may display. Do one of the following:
- Wait for the job to complete and click the link that displays.
- Click Close to dismiss the box. The job continues to process in the background. When the job is complete, a job notification alert appears in the menu bar. You can view the completed job results from Job Notifications.
This group is automatically marked as a Favorite. Favorites display as tabs in alphabetical order up to the limit allowed by your administrator. Use the Groups list to manage your Favorites.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.