Use this view to add, edit, or remove products associated with the opportunity. You can also change the product list order.
|If Infor CPQ is configured, product information cannot be edited in the grid.|
- This view appears on the Insert Opportunity view and as a tab on the Opportunity Detail view. If the tab is not visible, click the More Tabs tab.
Add a product to an opportunity
Remove a product from an opportunity
Edit opportunity product information
- Select the record you want to edit, make your changes in the grid, and then click Save. To undo your changes, click Reset before you click Save.
Not all columns can be edited in the grid. To determine if a column can be edited, click in the grid. If a white box appears, then the column can be edited.
This view contains the following columns:
- Edit - Click to edit the product information.
If the Edit link is not available, then the product or products cannot be edited.
- Line Number - Displays the line number assigned to each item on the sales order.
- Product - Displays the product's name.
- Status - Displays the Infor CPQ status. (Infor CPQ only)
- Configure - Click the link to open the CPQ graphical configurator.
- Not Configurable - The product is not configured for Infor CPQ.
- Completed - The product has been configured in CPQ graphical configurator. You can click the link to view the product information in the CPQ configurator.
- Partially Saved - Click the link to open the CPQ graphical configurator and continue the configuration of the product.
- Error - An error occurred in CPQ. Click the link to open the CPQ graphical configurator and complete the configuration.
- Family - Displays the product family.
Level - Displays the price level used for this product.
Click in the grid to edit.(Not available for Infor CRM Back Office Extension)
- Warehouse - Displays the warehouse assigned to the product. Click the link to find and select the warehouse for the product.
- Price - Displays the price of the product. This column is based on the default currency type as defined by your administrator.
- Discount - Allows you to enter a percentage discount.
Click in the grid to edit.
Price - Displays the base price of the product minus the discount.
Click in the grid to edit.Allows you to enter a new adjusted price. If a new adjusted price is entered, the discount is recalculated to match the new amount. This column is based on the default currency type as defined by your administrator.
- Adj Price (Opportunity) - Displays the price of the product, minus the discount, in the opportunity currency. (Multi-Currency only)
- Displays the numeric quantity of the product added to the opportunity.
Click in the grid to edit.Allows you to enter a new quantity.
- Extended Price (Opportunity) - Displays the calculated total of the product price multiplied by the quantity, less any discount and converted to the opportunity currency type. (Multi-Currency only).
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.