Changing a Password (Administrator)
You can change a user's password in the Users view and through user Options.
New users are created with a default password of password. The system administrator, Administrative user, or Infor CRM user can change this password at any time.
To change a password in user Options
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Password tab, and select the user you want in the list provided.
- Enter the new password.
- Reenter the new password in the Confirm Password box.
- Click Save. A message appears stating the password successfully changed.
You must log out of the Infor CRM Web Client and then log in again before your options changes take effect.
To change a password in the Users view
- On the Navigation Bar, click Administration.
- Click Users and click the appropriate user name.
- In the User Detail view, click the Change Password button.
- Complete the following:
- In the User box, select the user whose password you want to change.
This option only displays for the Administrator user.
- Type the new password in the New Password and Confirm Password boxes.
- Click OK.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.