Creating or Editing Configuration Groups
Infor CPQ only. To enable your users to see the appropriate components when configuring a quote, you must create the configuration groups.
To create configuration groups
- Sign in to the Infor CRM Web Client as Administrator.
- In the Navigation Bar, expand Administration and then click Integrations.
- In the Integrations List View, click Infor CPQ.
- In the Integration - Infor CPQ Detail view, select the Enabled check box and then click Save.
- Click the Configuration Group tab and then click Add Configuration (plus icon).
- In the Add Configuration Group window, type the information that will connect Infor CRM to the product information in the product configurator. If you do not have this information, contact your CPQ administrator:
- Application Name: The application name registered in the Product Configuration Manager Enterprise Manager. It is a combination of the configuration model and the output database. For example: InforCRM_DB.
- Config Group Name: Type the intuitive name of your choice.
- Description: A description of the group.
- Instance Name: The instance ID that identifies your database instance. For example, InforCRM_DB. A single server can host several instances of PCM Configurator.
- Name Space: The namespace of the product configurator model as defined in PCM Design Studio.
- Service URL: The URL for the Integration Web Service.
- API Key: The key used to identify the tenant connection to the API. This key can be acquired by the tenant administrator through the PCM Home page. Keep this key private.
- Click Test link.
- If the test status is successful, click OK.
- Repeat steps 5 through 8 for each Config group you need to add.
To edit a configuration group
- Click in the column you want to edit and make your changes.
- Make your changes.
For detailed information about each option, see the steps for creating a group.
- Click the Save button.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.