Adding a Return
Use the Insert Return view to create a return record.
Your security access determines what functions are available. Contact your administrator for any access rights changes.
To add a return
- Open the Insert New Return view.
- From the New menu, click Return.
- Complete the required return information boxes.
The Return Detail view opens.
- Use the Ship To Details tab to add information about replacement products being shipped to the customer as part of the selected return.
- Use the Return Details tab to add assets being returned.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.