Bookmarking Infor CRM Records or Views
Infor Ming.le only. Use bookmarks to create a list of records or views that you use often or want to return to quickly. You can also view and manage your bookmarks in Infor Ming.le.
Activity records and views cannot be bookmarked.
- Select the record or records you want to bookmark.
- To select a single record to bookmark, click the link to open the detail view.
- To select multiple records, open a list view and open a group, perform a Lookup, or filter the list to find the record or records you want to bookmark.
All of the records in the list will be selected to bookmark.
- In the InforMing.le toolbar click the Bookmarks button and select Bookmark this page.
- Verify the correct view or record is selected.
- Click Save.
The bookmark is added to the list.
- In the Infor Ming.le toolbar click the Bookmarks button and select Manage Bookmarks.
- Use the Bookmarks view in Infor Ming.le to edit or delete bookmarks.
- In the Infor Ming.le toolbar click the Bookmarks button and view the list of bookmarks.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.