Creating a Department
The system administrator and users with the appropriate role can access these features.
A department is a specialized team. By default, users are not assigned to a department.
- Departments contain users, but cannot contain teams. However, teams can contain departments.
- A user can belong to more than one department.
- Departments cannot own accounts.
- On the Administration menu, click New Department.
- In the Name box, type a name for the department.
- In the Default Security Profile box, select a default profile for the department. This profile is applied when the department is added to a team.
- Click Save.
- Add users to the department using the Members tab.
- Add the department to teams using the Teams tab.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.