Sharing Notes and History Items with Infor Ming.le
Infor Ming.le only. You can share notes and history items so that they are visible to your colleagues in Infor Ming.le. When an item is shared your colleagues can view the shared items in their My Feed view in Infor Ming.le. Each item has a link to that item in Infor CRM that allows the user to "drill back" to Infor CRM.
|If you edit a note or history item after sharing it, the changes will not be shared automatically. You will need to share the item again.|
- Navigate to the detail view with the note or history item you want to share.
- Click the Notes/History tab.
- Do one of the following:
- Select one or more records by pressing the CTRL or Shift key as you click each item.
- To share all of the notes do not select any note records. When prompted click Yes to continue.
- Click the Share on Ming.le icon.
The selected items will appear on your colleagues My Feed view in Infor Ming.le.
Sharing Records with Infor Ming.le
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.