Sales Order and Quote Products Tab
Use this view to add, edit, or remove products associated with the sales order or quote.
This tab cannot be edited if:
Adding or Editing a Custom Product
- Select the record you want to edit, make your changes in the grid, and then click Save. To undo your changes, click Reset before you click Save.
Not all columns can be edited in the grid. To determine if a column can be edited, click in the grid. If a white box appears, then the column can be edited.
- Click the Re-number Line Items button.
This view contains the following columns:
The columns that appear depend upon whether or not your implementation is integrated with another application and the information available form the integrated application.
If Multi-Currency is configured, price information will reflect the most recent currency code and exchange rate.
- Edit - Click to edit the product information.
If the Edit link is not available, then the product or products cannot be edited.
- Line Number - Displays the line number assigned to each item on the sales order.
Click the Re-number line items button to reorder the products on the grid. Renumbering ensures that all items are numbered in sequence. For example, products with line numbers 5,2,1,3 become 1,2,3,4 after renumbering.
- Product - Displays the product's name.
- Description - Brief description of the product.
- Status - Displays the Infor CPQ status. (Infor CPQ only)
- Configure - Click the link to open the CPQ graphical configurator.
- Not Configurable - The product is not configured for Infor CPQ.
- Completed - The product has been configured in CPQ graphical configurator. You can click the link to view the product information in the CPQ configurator.
- Partially Saved - Click the link to open the CPQ graphical configurator and continue the configuration of the product.
- Error - An error occurred in CPQ. Click the link to open the CPQ graphical configurator and complete the configuration.
- Family - Displays the product's family.
- Price Level - Displays the price level used for this product. (Not available for Infor CRM Back Office Extension)
- Warehouse - Displays the warehouse assigned to the product. Click the link to find and select the warehouse for the product.
- Price - Displays the base currency price of the product. This column is based on the default currency type as defined by your administrator.
- Discount - Displays the percentage by which the product was discounted.
This is read-only if integrated with Infor CPQ or Infor CRM Back Office Extension.
- Adj. Price - Displays the base price of the product, minus the discount. This column is based on the default currency as defined by your administrator.
- Adj Price (Sales Order) or (Quote) - Displays the price of the product, minus the discount, in the sales order currency. (Multi-Currency only)
- Quantity - Displays the numeric quantity of the product added to the opportunity. Allows you to enter a new quantity.
- Unit - Displays the scale used to measure the quantity of the product. For example, "Each" or "Box of 10". Infor CRM Back Office Extension only.
- Extended Price- Displays the calculated total of the product price multiplied by the quantity, less any discount. This column is based on the default currency as defined by your administrator.
- Extended Price (Sales Order) or (Quote) - Displays the calculated total of the product price multiplied by the quantity, less any discount and converted to the sales order currency type. (Multi-Currency only).
- Total (Sales Order) or (Quote) - Displays the total amount of the sales order or quote including taxes, add-on charges, and discounts.
Using the Sales Order Detail view
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.