Adding or Editing Filters
Use the Add Filter or Edit Filter view to add a new filter or edit an existing filter. Filters are used to group records and can be used to filter records in list views and to configure Dashboard widgets.
The system administrator and users with the appropriate role can access these features.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Entity Manager.
- From the Entity Manager list, select the entity of the filter you want to add .
- In the Filters tab in the lower pane, click Add.
- In the Filter Name box, type a unique and descriptive name for the filter.
There can be no spaces or special characters in the Filter Name.
A metric and filter cannot have the same name.
- In the Display Name box, type the filter name you want to be displayed in the Infor CRM Web Client.
- Click the Type drop-down arrow and select from the list. Options are:
- Distinct - a filter with distinct data values
- Range - a filter with an alphanumeric range.
- Lookup - a filter with one or more operators such as Contains and a string value.
- Click the Fields drop-down arrow and select the entity property you want to filter records. If necessary, click
the plus sign to expand the list of fields.
The available fields depend on the entity selected in step 2.
- Depending on the filter type, complete the remaining information.
- In the Character box, type the number of characters that must match. A value of 0 means that all characters must match.
Click the and select the check box of the columns you want to appear in the grid and clear the check boxes of the columns you want to hide in the grid. When finished, move your mouse cursor off of the menu and click to close the menu.
- Click the Add button.
To remove a range, select the range value in the Range grid, click the Remove button, and then click OK.
- Double-click in the grid for each column and type a Range Name, Display Name, a Lower value, and an Upper value to define the range.
- Repeat steps 8a-8b to define any additional ranges.
- Click the Add button.
- User Lookup
- In the list, select the check box of one or more operators to include in the lookup filter.
- Click Save.
- Select the appropriate entity from the Entity Manager list.
- In the Filters tab in the lower pane, click Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click OK..
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.