Setting Calendar Options
Use the Calendar tab to set the default options for your calendar.
Calendar Options allow you to adjust the content and appearance of your calendar to accommodate the way you work. You can set the type of information that displays in activities, the start and end of the work day, the default calendar view, default interval on the calendar, and whether or not completed activities (history) items display. History items only display on the day and week calendars by default.
To set calendar options
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Calendar tab.
- In the Default Calendar View box, click the drop-down arrow and select the default calendar view you want to display when you open the Calendar view.
- In the Num of Events on Day/Week box, click the drop-down arrow and select the maximum number of events that you want to display in the top part of the Calendar Day and Week views.
- In the Show History on Calendar box, click the drop-down arrow and select Yes to display history items or No if you do not want history items to display on the Calendar Day view.
- In the Remember Selected Users, click the drop-down arrow and select Yes if you display multiple users on your calendar view and want to save the list of users between sessions.
Set the Show on Activities options to define how activities are displayed on the Calendar timeline for day and week views. These options do not apply to the month view.
- Opportunity - Displays an activity's opportunity information, if applicable, on the day and week calendar views.
- Phone Number - Displays an activity's phone number information on the day and week calendar views.
- Regarding - Displays an activity's regarding information on the day and week calendar views.
- Time - Displays the activity's start and end times on the day and week calendar views.
- Under Work Week, select the days of the week that are included in your work week.
- In the First Day of the Week box, click the drop-down arrow and select the day on which your work week starts.
- Set the following options to customize your calendar:
- Contact/Account - Select how you want contact and account information to display on the Calendar. This option does not apply to the month view.
- Day Start - Select the time that your workday begins.
- Day End - Select the time that your workday ends.
- Default Interval - Select whether the calendar displays information in 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals.
- Default Activity Type - Select a default activity type. This is the type of activity that will be created when you double-click on any of the Calendar views.
You must click Save on each tab or your option selections will not be saved.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.