Managing and Selecting Templates
You can use the Manage Templates or Select a Template dialog box to access the Public and Private templates that are available to you.
When selecting templates for leads select only templates that end with "(Lead)".
- On the Write menu, select Templates.
Set or update the Properties for a template
Release a private template to another user
- In the Private Templates list, click the Letter, Fax, or E-mail folder to expand the list of templates.
- Right-click the template that you want to change. From the shortcut menu, point to Template Type, and then click one of the types.
The default types are: Letter, Fax, E-mail.
- Select a template from the list, and then click Show Preview.
A secondary window opens displaying the Subject text, Attachment information, and body of the template.
- To preview the template with merged data, select the Show Template with Merged Data check box.
- To hide the preview, click Hide Preview.
Right-click on a template name to access the shortcut menu (Collapse All, Expand All, New, Edit, Properties, Copy, Delete, and Template Type).
- A system administrator can add a custom template folder by adding a new item to the Template Types pick list. For more information, please contact your administrator.
- System Administrators - Please see "Adding an Item to a Pick List" in the Administrator Help or in the Infor CRM Web Client see the Pick List "Items Tab" topic for detailed steps about adding an item to a pick list.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.