You can edit private or public templates; you can edit a public template, if you copy the template and save it as a private template.
If you are editing the template during Mail Merge, when you are finished with your edits, you must Save and Close the editor to allow the merge to continue.
To edit a template
- On the Write menu, select Templates.
- In the Manage Templates dialog box, select a template from the list of Private or Public Templates, and then click Edit.
- If you are editing a public template, when the Warning message appears, click Yes to copy the template.
- In the properties dialog box, do one of the following:
- Set the properties for the template, and then click OK.
- Leave the properties as indicated, and then click Close.
The editor opens with the template's standard text and merge fields visible.
- To make changes to the template, you can type additional text in the template or use the Infor CRM toolbar to:
- Insert Infor CRM merge fields to the template
- Preview the template
- Attach files to the template if it is an E-mail type template
- When all edits are complete, on the Infor CRM toolbar, click Save and Close.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.