Updating Multiple Fields for Multiple Records
You can use the Bulk Action Update dialog box to change one or more fields for one or more records at once.
This feature may not be available on all list views or for all users.
To update one or more records
- Open the list view for the type of records you would like to update.
- View the group or lookup results that contain the records you want to update.
one or more records. To select more than one record, hold down [Ctrl]
or [Shift], and highlight the records.
If you do not select any records, you will be asked if all records in the group should be used. If you click Yes, all group records will be selected.
There is no limit to the number of records that can be updated.
- In the Task Pane, click Update.
- In the Bulk Action Update dialog box, click the drop-down arrow and select the information you want to update.
- Complete the remaining boxes to define the updated value.
The remaining boxes depend upon the information you are updating.
- To add another property, click the Add Property button and repeat steps 5-7 until you have selected and defined all of the information you want to update.
If records were not updated due to security reasons, you will be prompted with a message to click the link to see a group of records that could not be updated.
Updating Multiple Opportunities
Reassigning the Account Manager or Account Owner
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.