Sending an E-mail Message from a Ticket
You can send an e-mail message to a customer or another Infor CRM user while adding a new ticket or from the Ticket Detail view. The e-mail can provide ticket information; to inform others including the customer that you opened the ticket, or to ask questions to help resolve the issue.
To send an e-mail message from a ticket
- On the Navigation Bar, click Tickets.
- On the Tickets List view, use the Lookup to find the ticket, and open the detail view for the ticket.
- On the Ticket Detail view, on the toolbar, click the E-mail Details button.
- In the Send Ticket E-mail dialog box, under To, click one or more of the recipient options.
Type of E-mail,
select one of the types of information to send. The options are:
Option Action Ticket Information Message includes the Received Date, Description, Resolution (if available), any Internal Comments, and Ticket ID. None The ticket ID populates the subject line of the e-mail message. No other ticket information is included in the message.
Internal Comments are only available to other Infor CRM users. If one of the e-mail recipients is a contact, then Internal Comments will not be included in the e-mail.
- Click OK.
- Send your e-mail by doing one of the following:
- Click the Send button. The message will not be recorded to history.
- If using Microsoft Outlook, click the Send to CRM button. If you attached a file and want to save it as an attachment, click Yes at the prompt. The e-mail message is recorded to history, and the file appears on the Attachments tab.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.