User ERP Details Tab
The ERP Details tab appears on the User detail view. This tab contains specific information about the user and Infor Ming.le.
Your workspace may be different depending on your access rights or if your installation has been customized.
- From the User detail view, click the ERP Details tab.
- View the following:
Box Description Distinguished Name The name of the user in Infor Ming.le. This may be the user's e-mail address or domain\username ERP Status The status within Infor Ming.le. External ID This is the identification number assigned to the user in Infor Ming.le Logical ID The Logical ID is generated when configuring connection information for Infor CRM in ION Desktop. Sync Status
Status of synchronization to the Infor Ming.le. Possible values are:
- Not Promoted - The record only exists in Infor CRM because it has not yet been promoted to Infor Ming.le. To promote, in the Task Pane, click Promote.
- Changes Pending - There are changes that need to be promoted to Infor Ming.le. To promote, in the Task Pane, click Promote.
- Promoted - There are no pending changes since the last promotion. No action is required.
- Awaiting Acknowledgment - The record has not yet been promoted. To promote, in the Task Pane, click Promote.
- Out of Sync - An error occurred during the last sync cycle. Go to the Sync History tab for more information.
- Delete Request Rejected - The record could not be deleted because Infor Ming.le denied the delete request.
- In Sync - There are no pending changes since the last promotion. No action is required.
- Published by CRM - The record has been promoted. Infor CRM is the System of Record.
Variation ID A sequence number defined by Infor Ming.le to ensure outdated content never overwrites updated content in the subscriber application.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.