Promoting Users to Infor Ming.le
The system administrator and users with the appropriate role can access these features.The system administrator and users with an administrator role can access these features.
If your installation of Infor CRM is integrated with Infor Ming.le, Infor CRM users that are added or updated are promoted to the Infor Ming.le back office through the SecurityUserMaster BOD.
"Promoting" a user creates a corresponding record in Infor Ming.le and creates a link between the records in Infor CRM and Infor Ming.le.
By default the SecurityUserMaster BOD Outbound on Update and Outbound on Create options are set to "Automatic" which means that users will be automatically promoted when added or updated. However, you must manually promote a user under the following conditions:
- You want to promote existing Infor CRM users to Infor Ming.le <![CDATA[ ]]>
- Your implementation requires that added or updated users must be manually updated, i.e. the Outbound On Create or Outbound On Update options for the SecurityUserMaster BOD are set to "User Triggered".
- To determine if a user must be manually promoted, on the detail view, click the ERP Details tab and view the Sync Status. If the Sync Status is Changes Pending, then you need to promote your changes to infor Ming.le.
All users must:
- On the Navigation Bar, click Administration, and then click Users.
- Select one or more records. To select more than one record, hold down [Ctrl] or [Shift], and highlight the records.
- In the Task Pane, click Promote.
- Click OK.
Promoting Custom Roles to Infor Ming.le
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.