Entity Manager Relationships Tab
The Relationships tab on the Entity Manager view only appears when the Detail pane is active. The Relationships tab lists all relationships with a selected entity. From this tab, you can add, edit, or delete relationships.
The system administrator and users with the appropriate role can access these features.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Entity Manager.
- Select a record in the Entity Manager list.
- If necessary, click Detail.
The Details pane displays at the bottom of the list view with detailed information about the selected record.
- Click Relationships and view the information in the lower pane.
- Select the appropriate entity from the Entity Manager list.
- In the Relationships tab in the lower pane, select the relationship you want to remove
- Click Delete.
Click the and select the check box of the columns you want to appear in the grid and clear the check boxes of the columns you want to hide in the grid. When finished, move your mouse cursor off of the menu and click to close the menu.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.