Using the Custom Setting Detail View
The system administrator and users with the appropriate role can access these features.
Use the Detail view to see or edit information for a selected record.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Administration, and then click Custom Settings to open the Custom Settings List view. Use the groups to locate a custom setting, and then click on the custom setting description.
Edit the MaxExportRecordCount custom setting
Edit CreatePivot custom setting
- On the toolbar click the List View button, or click the current group tab.
Use the Task Pane group list or common tasks
On the Task Pane, under Common Tasks, you can:
- Category - The category with which the setting is associated.
- Key - A brief description of the option.
- Data Value - Allows you to define a data value for the setting.
- Data Type - The type of option for the category.
- Version- The version number of the custom setting.
The version number does not increment automatically.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.