Mapping Import Fields
Use this view to map fields in the import list to fields in Infor CRM. You can save import information, such as matching fields, default lead owner and default lead source, and use it for future imports.
To map fields
- When importing leads, after defining a delimiter, click Next.
- If you want to use a saved import template, click the Field Map Template drop-down arrow and select from the list.
A template defines the default owner, default lead source, the delimiter and field matching. When you select a template, it will replace the default owner and lead source that you selected with the values defined by the template. If the template delimiter is different from the delimiter you defined, then you will be prompted to select a different template or click the Back button and select a different delimiter.
- To display all of the fields in both lists and any template, select Show All Fields.
- Select the external list field and Infor CRM field to be matched. Click Match.
Matched Infor CRM fields display in the Matched Infor CRM Field column. Click Unmatch to undo a match between two fields.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each field that needs to be matched.
- If you want to save the import information as a template, click Save As Import Template.
To update an Import Template, click the Save Import Template button.
- Click Next to go to the next step.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.