Selecting a File to Import
Use this view to select the file that contains the leads you want to import.
Use the Import Leads view to import lists of leads into Infor CRM. You may only import leads from a comma-separated-values (CSV) list. Valid file types include Microsoft Excel, .txt files, and other database file types, but files must be saved as a CSV file.
The text files must be either ANSI or ASCII delimited text files.
To select a file
- Open the Import Leads wizard.
- Next to the Select a file containing Leads information to start box, click Browse, browse to the list you want to import, and then click Open.
The file appears in the Current Lead List File box.
- Click the Default Owner Find button to select the person or team who will own the imported leads.
- Click the Default Lead Source Find button and use the lookup to select how the imported leads were generated.
- To add the leads to an ad hoc group, select Add Imported Leads to ad hoc group and do one of the following:
- To add the imported leads to a new group, select Create a new ad hoc group and enter group name in the box.
- To add leads to an existing group, select Add Leads to this existing ad hoc group, then select a group from the list.
- Click Next to go to the next step.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.