Adding Ship To Information
Infor CRM Back Office Extension only. Use this view to add associated ship to information.
You can only add Ship To information if:
- On the Account, Bill To, Sales Order, or Quote detail view, click the Ship To tab, click the Add ERP Ship To button.
- Complete the following:
- Name - The name of the ship to record.
- Main Phone - The phone number to be used for the ship to record.
- Fax - The fax to be used for the ship to record.
- E-mail - The e-mail address to be used for the ship to record.
- Status - The status of the ship to record. Click the drop-down arrow and select from the list.
- Tax Code - If applicable, type the buyer's tax code to apply the ship to record.
- Payment Term - The payment condition or conditions that must be met. Click the drop-down arrow and select from the list.
- Payment Method - The method of payment for the sales order. Click the drop-down arrow and select from the list.
- Carrier - The carrier to use for delivering the sales order. Click the Find button to find the appropriate carrier.
- Address - Address for the ship to record.
Click the Edit button, to open the Edit Address dialog box and complete the address information. To view a map of the address, click the Map button. If Contour integration is enabled and configured it will open a map using the Contour provider. If a provider is not configured then the address will open in MapQuest
Depending upon your implementation you may not be able to edit address information.
- Customer Type - A description of the customer type. Click the drop-down arrow and select from the list. The available options are specific to your implementation.
- Territory - The territory to which the record should be assigned. Click the drop-down arrow and select from the list. The available options are specific to the integrated application. For specific questions please refer to the documentation for the integrated application or contact your administrator.
Depending upon your implementation, you may need to promote the ship to.
- If the Sync Status is Changes Pending, then in the Task Pane, click Promote. Otherwise no action is required.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.