Setting Activities Options
Use the Activities tab to set defaults such as activity type.
To set activity options
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Activities tab.
- From the Default View drop-down list, select the tab name for the type of activities you want to display in the Activity Main view (for example, All Open).
- In the Default Follow-up Activity drop-down list, select the type of activity to be scheduled as a follow-up, after you complete an activity.
- In the Carry Over Notes drop-down list, select Yes if you want to carry over any existing notes. when you schedule a follow-up activity.
- In the Carry Over Attachments drop-down list, select Yes if you want to carry over any existing attachments when you schedule a follow-up activity.
- Select Display Past Due in the toolbar if you want to be notified of past due activities.
- Do one of the following:
- Select Show history for all participants if you want history records for all activity participants to display in the detail views Notes/History tab.
- Clear Show history for all participants if you want history records for only the primary participant to display in the detail views Notes/History tab.
- Under the Defaults Per Activity Type section, set the Default Alarm and Default Duration for each activity type:
- Click the Default Alarm drop-down arrow and select from the list to set the default alarm when scheduling a new meeting.
- Click the Default Duration drop-down arrow and select from the list to set the default duration when scheduling a new meeting.
- Select the Default Timeless option if you want an activity to be timeless by default.
- If you selected the Default Timeless option and you want activities to automatically rollover to the next day if they are not completed on the scheduled date, then select the Auto Rollover option.
You can only rollover timeless activities.
- Repeat steps a-d for Phone Call, To Do, and Personal Activity.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.