The Notes/History Tab displays on the Account, Contact, Opportunity and Lead Detail views. The tab contains filtering options that allow you to quickly access important information. You can also use this tab to e-mail a history record, create a Microsoft Word document, view an attachment, or edit notes.
The Notes/History tab contains all interactions, including full text notes, and provides filter options for viewing, e-mailing, and printing history items and notes.
|If the Show history for all participants option is not selected, then you will see a history item for only the primary participant.
- From the Contact, Account, Opportunity or Lead Detail view, click the Notes/History tab. If the tab is not visible, click the More Tabs tab.
- Click Filter to display the filter options.
You may select more than one filter option. For example, you can check the My History and Date Range From options to view all your history items within a certain date range.
- Select one or more of the following filters:
- To filter the list by record type, in the Type list, select the type of records you want to display.
- Database changes are hidden by default. To view database changes, select the Show Database Changes option.
- Use the Date Range boxes to select a date range during which the attachment was last updated.
- Click the User drop-down arrow and select from the list.
- In the Regarding box type one or more characters contained in the regarding information. The more characters you type will return a shorter list.
- Click Apply.
- To clear filters, click Reset.
Click the Filter button again to hide the filters.
- Click the Show/Hide Preview button.
The row expands to show more details.
- To hide preview details, click the Show/Hide Preview button again.
- Click the Type link of the item you want to view.
- Select the record(s) that you want to e-mail.
- Click Send via E-mail.
An e-mail message box opens and includes the contact information, subject, and history record information. If you select multiple records, the information for each record is included.
- Click Send.
- Select the record(s) you want to copy to a Word document.
- Click Send to Word.
Microsoft Word opens and displays a document with the note or history record information.
- You can print the document or save the file.
- On the Notes/History tab, click Add Note and complete the steps to add a note.
Complete an activity to add as a history item
Share notes and history items with Infor Ming.le
Viewing and Editing History Items
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.