The Members tab displays the users, departments, and teams within a team. Use this tab to manage team members.
- In the Team Detail view, click the Members tab.
- Select the Automatically add user's manager to team check box if you want to add a user's manager when adding team members.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Add a team member to add a team member. Use the lookup to find and select the team member you want to add, and then click OK.
- Click the Remove link for the team member you want to remove from the team, and then click OK.
- Click the Security Profile link to change the team member's security profile within the team.
- In the Common Tasks pane, click Replace on All Teams to replace the selected team with another user, department, or team, on all teams.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.