Using Opportunity Statistics
You can use Opportunity Statistics to view opportunity information at a glance. You can view opportunity statistics for a group of opportunities, or you can select individual opportunities from the Opportunity List view.
If Multi-Currency is configured, you can choose to display the opportunity information using the opportunity currency type or your currency type. Select the Display using "My Currency" check box to display opportunity information using the currency type you selected in your user options.
To open Opportunity Statistics
- On the Navigation Bar, click the Opportunities button.
- In the Opportunities List view, open the group of opportunities you want to view.
You can open the opportunity group using the Opportunity Group list.
Select the records you want to view, and do one of the following:
- Right-click and select Opportunity Statistics.
- In the Task Pane, under Common Tasks, click Opportunity Statistics.
- When finished, click Close.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.