Office Profile Licenses Tab
Use the Office Profile detail view, Licenses tab to view the Infor CRM licenses that are applied to your database,
To view license information
On the Navigation Bar, click Administration, and then click Office Profiles to open the Office Profiles List view. If necessary, use the Lookup to locate an office profile, and then click the company's name to open the Office Profile detail view.
- Click the Licenses tab.
- View the following information:
- Valid - indicates the status of the license.
- Expired - indicates if a previously valid license has expired.
- License Number - the unique license number.
- Description - a description of what the license applies to.
- Count - the number of licenses applied.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.