Use the Detail view to see, add, or edit information for a selected record. The Detail view consists of information boxes, tabs, and a user-defined middle section.
Your security access determines what functions are available. Contact your administrator for any access rights changes.
The place information boxes contain the address information for the place.
- Name - The name of the place .
For example, a hotel, restaurant, or airport.
- Address - The street number and name.
- City - The city where the place is located.
- State - The city where the place is located.
- Postal Code - The postal code in which the place is located.
- Country - The country where the place is located.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.