Use the Groups list to view and manage all of your groups for a list or detail view. You can search for groups or designate groups as Favorites.
Your administrator may have set a limit on the number of groups that can display as tabs. If so, you will need to designate which groups you want to display as tabs and select the Favorite option.
Newly created groups are automatically marked as Favorites. Favorites display as tabs in alphabetical order up to the limit allowed.
- From a detail or list view, click the Groups button.
- In the Find box, type the first few letters of part of the group name of you are looking for, and then click Find.
To include hidden groups in your search, select Show Hidden.
- Click Clear to delete the contents of the Find box and start a new search.
- In the Favorite column select the check boxes of the groups you want to show and clear the groups you want to hide.
- Once you select the maximum number of favorite groups, you will no longer be able to select a group as a Favorite unless your first clear the Favorite option from another group.
- Favorites display as tabs in alphabetical order up to the limit allowed.
- If you have more groups marked as Favorite than the limit permits, you cannot mark any more groups as Favorite until you clear the option from enough groups to be within the limit.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.