Using the Defect Tasks Tab
Use this tab to see all activities associated with the defect, to add or change time for working on a defect, or edit an activity. Activities can be any action involved in processing or resolving the defect. For example, if you need to research for the defect, add this activity here.
This view contains the following columns:
- Activity Type
- Received Date
- Completed Date
- Rate Type
- Time Units
- Elapsed Hours
- Total Fee
- Open the Defect Detail view.
- Click the Defect Tasks tab. If the tab is not visible, click the More Tabs tab.
To add a task
- Click Add Task.
- Complete the information in the Insert Defect Task information boxes.
- Click OK.
To edit a task
- Click Edit next to the task you want to edit.
- Edit the information boxes.
- Click OK.
To delete a task
Select the record you want to remove and click the Delete button..
- Click Yes.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.