Opportunities Tab - Contact Detail view
You can use the Opportunities tab of the Contact Detail view to see information about opportunities linked to the selected contact. You can also associate the contact with an opportunity.
The Opportunities tab grid has the following columns:
- Opportunity Name - Displays the opportunity description.
- Status - Displays the opportunity status.
- Est. Close - Displays the estimated date the opportunity will close.
- Potential - Displays the total revenue that could be generated by the opportunity.
- Probability - Displays the likelihood that the opportunity will be won.
- Days Open - Displays the number of days the opportunity has been open.
- On the Contact Detail view, click the Opportunities tab. If the tab is not visible, click the More Tabs tab.
- Click the Include Opportunity button.
- Use the Lookup to search for the opportunity you want to associate.
- Select one or more opportunities, and then click Add Selected.
Select the record you want to remove and click the Remove button.
- Click OK.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.