The Availability tab shows you when the leader, other Infor CRM activity members, or any required resources are free or busy to help you schedule your activity. You can only manage members or resources required for a phone call or meeting.
If an Infor CRM user associated with a contact is added to the Availability tab, then the contact is added to the Participants tab. If you add a contact who is associated with an Infor CRM user to the Participants tab, then the associated user is automatically added to the Availability tab, so you can see if the user is free or busy.
- Click the Availability tab from the Schedule Activity or Edit Activity view.
- Use the Availability tab grid to determine if the leader, activity members and resources are free or busy for the proposed activity time.
- If necessary, use the arrow buttons to find a time when all members and resources are available, and then change the Start Time.
- Click the Add Members and Resources button.
- Use the lookup to find members or resources you want to add to the activity.
Use the Lookup by and Search button to narrow the list.
- Select each member or resource and click Add Selected. <![CDATA[ ]]>
To select more than one record, hold down [Ctrl] or [Shift], and highlight the records.
- Use the Availability tab grid to determine if activity members have accepted, declined or not yet responded to the activity confirmation.
The user has accepted the activity confirmation. The user has declined the activity confirmation. No icon The user has not accepted or declined the activity confirmation.
- Click the Remove button next to the member or resource you want to remove from the activity.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.