The Activities tab appears in the Account, Contact, Ticket, Lead, and Opportunity Detail views. Use the Activities tab to manage activities and events related to the current record. Information displayed on the Activities tab includes the activity type, date and time, duration, user, category and regarding.
Your calendar security determines whose activities you can schedule, edit, complete,
- Click the Filter button.
- Do one or more of the following:
- Click the Type drop-down arrow and select from the list.
- Use the Date Range boxes to select a date range during which the attachment was last updated.
- Click the User drop-down arrow and select from the list.
- In the Regarding box type one or more characters contained in the regarding information. The more characters you type will return a shorter list.
- Click Apply to filter the list or Reset to clear your filter options.
Click the Filter button again to hide the filters.
- Click the activity Type of the activity you want to view.
- Click the Schedule Phone Call button and follow the steps to schedule a phone call.
- Click the Schedule Meeting button and follow the steps to schedule a meeting.
- Click the Schedule To-Do button and follow the steps to schedule to-do.
- Click Complete next to the activity you want to complete.
- Follow the steps for completing an activity.
For a timed activity related to a ticket, use the Ticket Activity tab.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.