Use What's New to see a list of all recent changes to information you can access.
The What's New screen consists of two portions: a group of tabs across the top that allow you to jump to a specific type of changed item, such as accounts, and the list area, where new or changed items display.
Are you an Offline Web Client user?
To show What's New
- On the Navigation Bar, click What's New.
- To filter the What's New records by date, click the Changes to database on or after Calendar button, select a date, click OK, and then click Search.
To jump to a specific list of new or modified items
- Click the tab with the type of items you would like to view.
The options are Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Activities, Notes, History, Contracts, Defects, and Returns.
To view detailed information
- Click the appropriate tab for the item type, such as Accounts.
- Find the item you want to view in the list.
- Click the name of the item.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.