Use this view to add, edit, or remove contacts associated to an opportunity.
This view appears on the Insert Opportunity view and as a tab on the Opportunity Detail view. If the tab is not visible, click the More Tabs tab.
Click Include Contact.
Locate and select the contact using the lookup.
- Click OK.
Edit opportunity contact information
Remove a contact from an opportunity
This view contains the following columns:
- Contact - Displays the contact name.
Click the hyperlink to display the Contact Detail view.
- Title - Displays the contact's title.
- Role - Displays the contact's role in the opportunity.
- Primary - Indicates if the contact is the primary contact for the opportunity. If more than one contact is marked as primary, the contact last selected will become the only primary contact.
- Phone - Displays the contact's phone number.
- E-mail - Displays the contact's e-mail address. Click the hyperlink to open a new e-mail with the contact's e-mail address in the To: field.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.