Using Task Pane Filters
Use the Task Pane Filters to narrow the list of records that display in a list view group. The available filters are based on the columns in the selected list view and the information contained in those columns. Filters are saved on your computer until your browser cache is cleared.
Next to each filter item is the number of records that meet the criteria of any applied filters and the total number of records in the group that match the filter item. Example If (12/27) displays next to an item, then there are a total of 27 records within the group that match the filter item, but only 12 of those records also meet the criteria of any applied filters.
If the corresponding column for a selected filter is removed from the list view group, the filter will not be applied to the list of records.
Each filter consists of the criteria you select. When you apply a filter, only the records that meet all of the criteria display. For example:
Account Filter Items
City Filter Items
|All records starting with A or M and located in Fort Worth or Dallas|
- From a list view, in the Task Pane, under Filters, click a filter name. For example, click Owner.
- Select the filter items that you want to apply to the list of records. The available filter items can be customized.
- Click the filter you want to clear and click Clear.
- Click the filter that includes the filter item you want to clear.
- Click the filter item to clear the check box.
- From a list view, in the Task Pane, click Clear All.
Clearing all filters will clear any filters and display all records within the group.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.