Editing Mail Merge Output Prior to Sending
You can edit the merged document for individual recipients prior to delivery. For example, you can add a personal greeting to a single letter. This option is found on the Merge Options tab for Mail Merge.
To edit mail merge output prior to sending
- On the Write menu, select Mail Merge.
- On the Merge Options tab, complete the Template, Merge With, and Output To boxes.
- In the Merge Options area, select the first option named Edit individual <document> prior to sending.
- Complete other information boxes as needed, and then click Merge.
The merge engine will show progress, and you may have to select a contact address.
- In the Edit Merged Documents dialog box, select the document to edit, and then click Open.
- In the editor, make changes or add a greeting to the document.
- On the toolbar, click Save and Close.
- (Optional) Select another document, click Open and follow steps 6 and 7 for each document.
- When all document edits are complete, click Done.
The merged documents process according to your output selection.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.