Field Mappings Tab
Infor CRM Back Office Extension only. Use the Field Mappings tab to view and manage the field mappings. Field mappings are field-level associations that support synchronization between Infor CRM and an ION back office integration.
The system administrator and users with the appropriate role can access these features.
- On the ION BOD Mapping Detail view, click the Field Mappings tab.
- Click the Name to open the BOD Field Mapping Detail view.
- Select the field mapping you want to edit.
- Click in the grid to edit one or more of the following:
- Entity - The Infor CRM entity, or record type, being mapped.
- Entity XPath - The BOD element XPath for this entity.In order to edit this field, refer to the Any BOD chapter in the Infor CRM Back Office Extension Installation Guide.
- Property - The field name of the entity being mapped. Type the Infor CRM property name being mapped.
- Property XPath - Specify the BOD element where you can find the field mapping information from the Infor CRM BOD Mapping (Inbound) guide. The value specified must correspond with the related Xpath from the noun element in the BOD XML message. For example, specify /PartyIDs/ID.
- Sync Direction - Identifies how information is synchronized between Infor CRM and the integrated product. Specify one of these options:
- Both - for inbound and outbound BODs
- <![CDATA[ ]]>In - for inbound BODs
- Out - for outbound BODs
- Custom - Identifies whether or not a field mapping is custom.
- Active - Use this option to turn on or turn off synchronization for this BOD mapping.
- Search Clause - Indicates if the field mapping requires a match (AND) or is one of several match criteria (OR).
This is only used if Include in Search is set to True.
- Include In Search - Indicates whether or not the Field Mapping will be used as match criteria for Inbound process BODs.
- Click Save.
- Click the Add New Field Mapping button.
- Follow the steps for adding a field mapping.
Select the record you want to remove and click the Delete button.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.