Users Integrations Tab
Use the Integrations tab to view all of the integrations associated with the user.
Open the Integrations tab
- On the User Detail view, click the Integrations tab. If the tab is not visible, click the More Tabs tab.
Enable synchronization for an integration
- Select one or more integrations in the list, and then click the Enable sync button.
Disable synchronization for an integration
- Select one or more integrations in the list, and then click the Disable sync button.
The Integrations tab grid has the following columns:
- Enable Sync - Select the check box to turn on synchronization or clear the check box to turn off synchronization of a user.
- Integration - Displays the integration's name and links to the Integration Detail view.
- Display Name - The integration link display name that synchronizes the user's information.
- Last Sync - Displays the date and time of the integration's last synchronization.
- Integration Mapping - Displays what the user is mapped to in the integration system. Click in the grid to edit the integration mapping.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.