Understanding Email Integration
Email integration allows you to record emails from Microsoft Outlook as history items for the associated Infor CRM contact or lead.
Use email integration to:
- Record to Infor CRM History from your inbox or sent items.
- Save email attachments to Infor CRM.
- Use the Infor CRM Address book.
- Attach Infor CRM Library documents to e-mail messages.
- Attach an Infor CRM Contact vCard in email messages.
- You can also send an Infor CRM contact’s information in vCard format from Outlook.
Introducing Outlook Integration
Configuring Outlook Sync and Outlook Integration
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.