Updating Target Information
Update multiple target contacts or leads at once using the Update Target dialog box. Use the boxes at the bottom of the dialog box to update multiple targets with the same information.
To open the Update Targets dialog box
- On the Campaign Detail view, click the Targets tab, and then click Update selected Targets .
To update multiple opportunities with the same information
- Click the Select check boxes of the targets you want to update, or click the Select All button to update all of the targets, and then click Update Targets.
- From the drop-down box near the bottom of the dialog box, select the information you would like to update. Select from the following options:
- Select Stage from the drop-down list near the bottom of the dialog box.
- Click the To drop-down arrow, and then select from the list.
- Select Status from the drop-down list.
- Click the To drop-down arrow, and then select a new status from the list.
- Initial Target
- Select Initial Target from the drop-down.
- Select the Yes option if the target was part of the campaign when it was launched, or select No if the target was added after the campaign was launched.
- Add Response
- Select Add Response.
- Complete the Response information.
- When you are finished updating target information, click Update.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at email@example.com.