User Detail View Audit Log Tab
Use the Audit Log tab on the User Detail view to see user-specific usage of the Infor CRM. Each time a user event occurs, a record is created that also captures helpful information related to the event. A separate record is created for each of the following events:
- Forgot User name
- Forgot Password
- Change Password
- Login Failure
- User Locked Out
To open the Audit Log tab
- In the User Detail view, click the Audit Log tab. If the tab is not visible, click the More Tabs tab.
- View the following:
- Event Name - the type of event that occurred.
- Event Date - the date that the event occurred.
- Event Source - the client on which the event occurred. For example, Web Client.
- Browser - the browser name and version used to access Infor CRM.
- IP Address - the IP address of the client used to access Infor CRM.
An IP Address of :1 indicates that the user accessed the localhost address.
- Language - the language setting specified by the user.
- Time Zone - the time zone of the client used to access Infor CRM.
- Additional Info - additional information about the event. The contents of this column depend upon the type of event.
What's New in this Release
For a list of new features, see the What's New In This Release topic.
Getting Started with Infor CRM Web Client
Infor CRM Quick Reference for the Web User
This documentation was developed by Infor CRM User Assistance. For content revisions, questions, or comments, contact the Infor CRM writers at firstname.lastname@example.org.