Use the Import view to import lists of records into Infor CRM. You may only import records from a comma-separated-values (CSV) list. Valid file types include Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook export files, .txt files, and other database file types, but files must be saved as a CSV file.
|The system administrator and users with the appropriate role can access these features.|
On this page you can:
- Open the Record Import view
- Import a list using a template
- Import a list without using a template
- View imported records:
- Open the Job Notifications alert in the menu bar, if the import completed successfully and all records were imported, then click the link to open the ad hoc group.
- Open the appropriate
list view and click the tab for the ad hoc group.
Note: This group is automatically marked as a Favorite. Favorites display as tabs in alphabetical order up to the limit allowed by your administrator. Use the Groups list to manage your Favorites.
- From the Import History Detail view, click the link to open the group that contains all records that were successfully imported.
- View import history record:
- Open the Job Notifications alert in the menu bar, if the import completed but not all records were imported, then click the link to open the Import History Detail view.
- On the Import History to open the Import History List view, and click the of the import history record you want to view. menu, click
- Check for duplicate records
- Resolve records that were not imported
- Process duplicate records
Import Specific Next Steps
These next steps only apply to certain import record types
|Import Type||Next Steps|
|Accounts*||Reassign the owner or [account manager] of the imported accounts|
|Users||Copying Profile Information|
* Accounts import or any other import that also imports accounts. For example, contacts or opportunities.