Using the Groups List
Use the Groups list to view and manage all of your groups for a list or detail view. You can search for groups or designate groups as Favorites.
The administrator may have set a limit on the number of groups that can display as tabs. If so, you will need to designate which groups you want to display as tabs and select the Favorite option.
Clickfrom a detail or list view, to open the Groups List.
You can perform these tasks related to the groups list:
- Search for a group:
- In the Find field, specify the first few letters of part of the group name of you are looking for, and then click ( ). To include hidden groups in your search, select Show Hidden.
- Click Find field and start a new search. to delete the contents of the
- Mark a group as Favorite:
- In the Favorite column select the check boxes of the groups you want to show and clear the groups you want to hide.
- Once you select the
maximum number of favorite groups, you will no longer be able to select a group
as a Favorite unless your first clear the Favorite option from another group.
- Favorites display as tabs in alphabetical order up to the limit allowed.
- If you have more groups marked as Favorite than the limit permits, you cannot mark any more groups as Favorite until you clear the option from enough groups to be within the limit.